Three New Items:
1. The IMLCC amended IMLC Rule Chapter 6 at the November 8, 2022 meeting. Click on the "IMLC Commission" tab in the blue line above, then "Rulemaking Information".
2. Effective 11/15/2022 - The Oklahoma Medical Board has begun acting as a State of Principal License (SPL) and processing requests for Letters of Qualification (LOQ). The Oklahoma State Board of Osteopathic Examiners is still able to process requests for licenses only.
3. The IMLCC announces the publication of an Information Release regarding the election of officers at the November 8, 2022 Annual meeting. Click on the "News" tab in the blue line above, then "Information Releases".
U.S. State Participation in the Compact
- = Compact Legislation Introduced
- = IMLC Member State serving as State of Principal License (SPL) processing applications and issuing licenses*
- = IMLC Member State implementation mixed - MD Board is serving as SPL processing applications and issuing licenses - DO Board is serving as non-SPL issuing licenses only*
- = IMLC Member State non-SPL issuing licenses*
- = IMLC Passed; Implementation In Process or Delayed*
* Questions regarding the current status and extent of these states' and boards' participation in the IMLC can be directed to the respective state boards.