Three Important items:
1. On Tuesday, August 2, 2022, the State Medical Board of Ohio will begin accepting and processing applications as an SPL and license issuing member state.
2. An Information Release has been published regarding concerns about physicians who are licensed in multiple states and how the U.S. Supreme Court's June 24, 2022 decision will impact the provision of medical care. Please click on the "News" tab in the blue line above, then select "Information Releases" to read.
3. The Compact is seeking Request for Proposals (RFP) to develop, implement, and maintain an Enhanced Physician Portal. If your organization is interested in providing a response to the RFP, please send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org", note in the subject line "IMLCC - RFP".
U.S. State Participation in the Compact
- = Compact Legislation Introduced
- = IMLC Member State serving as State of Principal License (SPL) processing applications and issuing licenses*
- = IMLC Member State non-SPL issuing licenses*
- = IMLC Passed; Implementation In Process or Delayed*
* Questions regarding the current status and extent of these states' and boards' participation in the IMLC should be directed to the respective state boards.